Tuesday, April 26, 2005

In Alaska

I arrived in Anchorage yesterday. The weather is very pleasant here. The air is very clear. A nice change from Southern California. I was there for two weeks, half of which was out in the desert where pine trees were pumping pollen out into the air so fiercly that my eyes itched and I sneezed constantly. I thought Spring in California would be milder for me than Indiana, boy was I wrong!

Up here though, it's very nice. It's been in the 50's and 60's and the view is beautiful. I may be taking a plane ride and see more sights.

All this explaination just to tell you that's why there hasn't been much activity on the Home-Improvement4u.com web site. I've been on sort of a vacation for awhile. I'm attending meetings so it's not really a vacation, but I do get to take in the scenery and enjoy myself.

I'm working on more home maintenance articles, which I hope to post on the site this week.

Until next time...

No comments: