Thursday, December 21, 2006

Home Improvement 4U - Kitchen Cabinets

I really have to apologize for the delay here. I've been quite busy. I will say though, that I have put together a great set of articles over at the www.home-improvement4u.com website. It's on building your own custom cabinets. This really is a task that any diyer can tackle. I made sure to make it easy to folow and step by step. Even if you've never built something like this before, you should be able to tackle it. And, as always, if you run into trouble, pop into the forum and ask a question.

Things have been going pretty well at the orphanage. Nothing really new and exciting, except that I was able to reroute some of the grey water from the main kitchen into a separate sewage tank. We were getting constant overflows from the main tank, which is a bad thing. There was already a lift pump in place, but it was dumping into the main tank, so we just rerouted it to the new drain line that we installed for the laundry room. Now no overflows and the system is sealed up much better so that it doesn't stink every time you run it.
:)

No comments: